MS Am 1454.52
Roosevelt, Theodore, 1858-1919. Theodore Roosevelt additional childhood correspondence,
Houghton Library, Harvard Library, Harvard University
Harvard University, Cambridge, Massachusetts 02138 USA
© President and Fellows of Harvard College
Digital content funded by the Theodore Roosevelt Center at Dickinson State University.
Location: TRC b
Call No.: MS Am 1454.52
Repository: Houghton Library, Harvard Library, Harvard University
Creator: Roosevelt, Theodore, 1858-1919.
Title: Theodore Roosevelt additional childhood correspondence, 1869-1902 (inclusive) 1869-1877
Quantity: 1 collection (1 box (.25 linear ft.)
Language of materials: Collection materials are in English.
Abstract: Childhood correspondence of American president Theodore Roosevelt.
86M-16. Deposited by Edith Derby Williams and Sarah Alden Derby Gannett; received: 1986.
Enhanced with digital content by Alison Harris.
There are no restrictions on physical access to this material. Collection is open
Images linked to this finding aid are intended for public access and educational use.
This material is owned or held by the Theodore Roosevelt Collection, Harvard College
Library, and is provided solely for the purpose of teaching or individual research.
Any other use, including commercial reuse, mounting on other systems, or other forms
of redistribution requires permission. Please contact the collection curator.
Theodore Roosevelt Additional Childhood Correspondence, 1869-1902 (MS Am 1454.52).
Houghton Library, Harvard University.
This collection is part of the Harvard College Library's Theodore Roosevelt Collection.
For context see: Theodore Roosevelt Collection: manuscripts--Theodore Roosevelt papers
Theodore Roosevelt was the twenty-sixth president of the United States.
Arranged alphabetically by author.
Letters chiefly exchanged between Theodore Roosevelt and his future wife Edith Kermit
- (1-3). Gracie, Anna (Bulloch) 1833-1893. 3 letters to Edith Kermit (Carow) Roosevelt:
- (1) A.L.s.; New York, 28 May [186-]. 1s.(4p.)
- (2) A.L.s.; [New York, 186-]. 1s.(3p.)
- (3) A.L.s.; Oyster Bay, 6 Aug . 1s.(2p.)
- (4-5). Roosevelt, Edith Kermit (Carow) 1861-1948. 2 letters to Theodore Roosevelt:
- (4) A.L.s.; Red Bank, 24? Nov . 1s.(4p.)
- (5) A.L.s.; New York, 29 May . 1s.(2p.)
- (6-9). Roosevelt, Theodore, pres. U.S., 1858-1919. 4 letters to Edith Kermit (Carow) Roosevelt: