MS Am 1454.48
Roosevelt, Theodore, 1858-1919. Theodore Roosevelt childhood correspondence, 1868-1906:
Houghton Library, Harvard Library, Harvard University
Harvard University, Cambridge, Massachusetts 02138 USA
© President and Fellows of Harvard College
Digital content funded by the Theodore Roosevelt Center at Dickinson State University.
Location: TRC b
Call No.: MS Am 1454.48
Repository: Houghton Library, Harvard Library, Harvard University
Creator: Roosevelt, Theodore, 1858-1919.
Title: Theodore Roosevelt childhood correspondence,
Quantity: 1 collection (1 box (.25 linear ft)
Language of materials: Collection materials are in English.
Abstract: Childhood correspondence of American president Theodore Roosevelt.
60M-223. Deposited by Corinne Roosevelt Robinson; received: 193-?
60M-222. Deposited by Ethel Roosevelt Derby; received: 1933?
Enhanced with digital content by Alison Harris.
There are no restrictions on physical access to this material. Collection is open
Images linked to this finding aid are intended for public access and educational use.
This material is owned or held by the Theodore Roosevelt Collection, Harvard College
Library, and is provided solely for the purpose of teaching or individual research.
Any other use, including commercial reuse, mounting on other systems, or other forms
of redistribution requires permission. Please contact the collection curator.
Theodore Roosevelt Childhood Correspondence, 1868-1906 (MS Am 1454.48). Theodore Roosevelt
Collection, Houghton Library, Harvard University.
Collection is part of the Harvard College Library's Theodore Roosevelt Collection.
For context see: Theodore Roosevelt Collection: manuscripts--Theodore Roosevelt papers
Theodore Roosevelt was the twenty-sixth president of the United States.
Letters to family members, written chiefly in childhood.
- Roosevelt, Theodore, pres. U.S., 1858-1919. 2 A.L.s.to Anna (Roosevelt) Cowles:
- Roosevelt, Theodore, pres. U.S., 1858-1919. 4 A.L.s.to Anna (Bulloch) Gracie:
- Roosevelt, Theodore, pres. U.S., 1858-1919. 4 A.L.s., 3 T.L.s.to Corinne (Roosevelt) Robinson:
- (7). [Cambridge] 28 Mar  1s.(1p.) env. & enc.
Date: 1879 [Cambridge] 28 Mar 
This letter encloses a miniature book of poems, printed on birch bark: Charles Fletcher Lummis, 1859-1928, author. Birch bark poems. [1st editon; Chillicothe, Ohio: C. F. Lummis,187-?].  pages ; 71 mm.
- Roosevelt, Theodore, pres. U.S., 1858-1919. 1 A.L.s., 1 T.L.s.to Douglas Robinson:
- Roosevelt, Theodore, pres. U.S., 1858-1919. 3 A.L.s.to [Martha (Bulloch)] Roosevelt:
- (20). Same, 5 Oct 1873. 1s.(4p.) genreform: drawings.
Date: 1873. Same, 5 Oct 1873
- Roosevelt, Theodore, pres. U.S., 1858-1919. 5 A.L.s.to Theodore Roosevelt Sr.:
- (26). Lincoln, Mary (Todd) 1818-1882. A.L.s.to [Theodore Roosevelt Sr.]; Washington [186-] 1s.(2p.)
- (27). Loeb, William. T.L.s.to [Corinne (Roosevelt)] Robinson; Washington, 30 Mar 1903. 1s.(1p.) env. enc.
- (28). Robinson, Corinne (Roosevelt) 1861-1933. A.L.s.to [Theodore Roosevelt Sr.]; Dresden, 15 Jun 1873. 1s.(4p.)