Harvard Law School. Program of Instruction for Lawyers. Records, 1980-1992 : Finding
Harvard Law School Library, Harvard Library, Harvard University
Harvard Law School
© President and Fellows of Harvard College
Location: Harvard Depository
Call No.: HOLLIS203813
Repository: Harvard Law School Library, Harvard Library, Harvard University
Creator: Harvard Law School
Title: Harvard Law School Program of Instruction for Lawyers records
Quantity: 1 boxes
Language of materials: English
Contact Curator of Modern Manuscripts and Archives.
Processed by Anne Ramsay, 2002.
Access to these papers is governed by the rules and regulations of the Harvard Law
School Library. This collection is open to the public, but is housed off-site at Harvard
Depository and requires 2 business-day advance notice for retrieval. Consult the Special
Collections staff for further information.
The Harvard Law School Library holds copyright on some, but not all, of the material
in our collections. Requests for permission to publish material from this collection
should be directed to the Special Collections staff. Researchers who obtain permission
to publish from the Harvard Law School Library are also responsible for identifying
and contacting the persons or organizations who hold copyright.
This collection consists of selective records of the Program of Instruction for Lawyers
between 1980 and 1992. Contained are reports to the faculty for five separate years,
evaluation comments from participants, a directory, program catalogs, and a summation
of advanced assignments.
- Box 1 - FolderRecords of the Program of Instruction for Lawyers, 1980-1992
- 1-1. Directory, 14-26 July 1980.
- 1-2. Report to the Faculty on the 1981 PIL, Aug. 1981.
- 1-3. Report to the Faculty on the 1982 PIL, Aug. 1982.
- 1-4. National Law Journal article, Harvard's PIL: A Class Act; 9 Aug. 1982.
- 1-5. Business Planning Advance Assignments, 1982.
- 1-6. Final Report to the Faculty on the 16th PIL, 1 Aug. 1984.
- 1-7. Final Report to the Faculty on the 17th PIL, 14 Aug. 1985.
- 1-8. Final Report to the Faculty on the 20th PIL, 28 Sept. 1988.
- 1-9. 1988 PIL General Evaluation Comments, 1988.
Law --Study and teaching.
Harvard Law School. Program of Instruction for