Katz, Milton. Collection of addresses, 1952-1965 Finding Aid.
Harvard Law School Library, Harvard Library, Harvard University
Harvard Law School
© President and Fellows of Harvard College
Location: Harvard Depository
Call No.: HOLLIS 6448015
Repository: Harvard Law School Library, Harvard Library, Harvard University
Creator: Katz, Milton, 1907-
Title: Milton Katz collection of addresses
Quantity: 1 boxes
Language of materials: English
Abstract: Typescript copies of addresses delivered between June 4, 1952 and July 26, 1965.
Gift of Milton Katz, date unknown.
Processed by Anne Ramsay, May 2002.
Access to these papers is governed by the rules and regulations of the Harvard Law
School Library. This collection is open to the public, but is housed off-site at Harvard
Depository and requires 2 business-day advance notice for retrieval. Consult the Special
Collections staff for further information.
The Harvard Law School Library holds copyright on some, but not all, of the material
in our collections. Requests for permission to publish material from this collection
should be directed to the Special Collections staff. Researchers who obtain permission
to publish from the Harvard Law School Library are also responsible for identifying
and contacting the persons or organizations who hold copyright.
Typescript copies of addresses delivered 1952-1965.
- 1-1. "The Question of Peace," presented to the California Institute of Technology Alumni Association, Los Angeles Athletic Club 4 June 1952
Date: 4 June 1952
- 1-2. "The Objectives of American Foreign Policy and the United Nations," given at the Huntington Hotel before the American Association of the United Nations (unedited version) 17 Nov. 1952
Date: 17 Nov. 1952
- 1-3. "The Objectives of American Foreign Policy and the United Nations," given at the Huntington Hotel before the American Association of the United Nations (edited version) 17 Nov. 1952
Date: 17 Nov. 1952
- 1-4. Condensed transcript of remarks to the World Affairs Council of Northern California, Asilomar, CA 5 Dec. 1952
Date: 5 Dec. 1952
- 1-5. Edited transcipt of remarks in Riverside, CA 16 Dec. 1952
Date: 16 Dec. 1952
- 1-6. "American Policy and the Economic Problems of Europe," An address in the Great Issues Series, presented to the University of Texas 9 Nov. 1955
Date: 9 Nov. 1955
- 1-7. "The International Legal Order: Variations on a Theme," the Arthur T. Vanderbilt Address before the Harvard Law School Association of New Jersey 30 March 1960
Date: 30 March 1960
- 1-8. Address before the annual meeting of the American Society of International Law 30 April 1960
Date: 30 April 1960
- 1-9. "State of the Nation: Retrospect and Prospect International Affairs," Benjamin Franklin Address, University of Pennsylvania 15 Feb. 1962
Date: 15 Feb. 1962
- 1-10. Remarks to the Council on World Tensions Conference at Salvador, Bahia, Brazil 6-12 Aug. 1962
Date: 6-12 Aug. 1962
- 1-11. "Community Foundations: The Prospect," address delivered before the National Council of Community Foundations, Cleveland 17 May 1963
Date: 17 May 1963
- 1-12. "Disharmonies in the Tempo of Change," opening statement of the Conference on the Atlantic Society and International Education, Washington, D.C. 15 Feb. 1964
Date: 15 Feb. 1964
- 1-13. "Frontiers in Comparative Law: Mexico and the United States," Address commemorating the twenty-fifth anniversary of the Institute of Comparative Law, National University of Mexico 26 July 1965
Date: 26 July 1965
- 1-14. "Perspectivas del Derecho Comparado en México y Los Estados Unidos," Spanish version of "Frontiers in Comparative Law: Mexico And the United States," address commemorating the twenty-fifth anniversary of the Institute of Comparative Law, National University of Mexico 26 July 1965
Date: 26 July 1965
International relations -United States.