Harvard Law School. Examinations in Braille, 1950-1985: Finding Aid.
Harvard Law School Library, Harvard Library, Harvard University
Harvard Law School
© President and Fellows of Harvard College
Location: Harvard Depository
Call No.: HOLLIS 8898805
Repository: Harvard Law School Library, Harvard Library, Harvard University
Creator: Harvard Law School
Title: Harvard Law School Examinations in Braille
Quantity: 1 boxes
Language of materials: English
Abstract: This collection consists of Harvard Law School mid-year and final examinations in
Braille from the years between 1950 and 1985.
Contact Curator of Modern Manuscripts and Archives.
Access to these papers is governed by the rules and regulations of the Harvard Law
School Library. This collection is open to the public, but is housed off-site at Harvard
Depository and requires 2 business-day advance notice for retrieval. Consult the Special
Collections staff for further information.
The Harvard Law School Library holds copyright on some, but not all, of the material
in our collections. Requests for permission to publish material from this collection
should be directed to the Special Collections staff. Researchers who obtain permission
to publish from the Harvard Law School Library are also responsible for identifying
and contacting the persons or organizations who hold copyright.
This collection consists of Harvard Law School mid-year and final examinations in
Braille from the years between 1950 and 1985. There is one bound volume containing
ten examinations in Braille, 1950-1951. There are also seven folders, each containing
one examination in Braille, 1979-1985, and eight other folders, each holding an undated
- Box 1 - FolderExaminations in Braille, 1950-1985
- 1-1. Bound volume 1950-1951
- First year mid-year practice exam 27 Jan. 1951
- Property exam s.d.
- Criminal Law, Professors Glueck, Sheldon and Hall, Livingston 10 June 1950
- Contracts, Professor Fuller, Lon Luvois 8 June 1950
- Constitutional Law (b), Professor Brown, Ernest Joseph 31 May 1950
- Labor Law, Professor Cox, Archibald 26 May 1950
- Administrative Law, Professor Davis 28 Jan. 1950
- First year mid-year practice exam, part II 28 Jan. 1950
- First year mid-year practice exam, part I 28 Jan. 1950
- Conflict of Laws, Professor Cavers, David Farquhar 25 Jan. 1950
- 1-2. Accounting, Professor Herwitz, David Richard 5 Nov. 1979
Date: 5 Nov. 1979
- 1-3. Civil Procedure II, Professor Miller, Arthur Raphael Spring 1979
- 1-4. Contracts II, Professor Fried, Charles Spring 1979
- 1-5. Antitrust Law B, Professor Areeda, Phillip Elias 14 May 1980
Date: 14 May 1980
- 1-6. Property IV, Professor Haar, Charles Monroe May, 1980
Date: May, 1980
- 1-7. Property IV, Professor Haar, Charles Monroe May 1980
Date: May 1980
- 1-8. Labor Law, Professor Weiler, Paul Cronin 15 May 1985
Date: 15 May 1985
- 1-9. Clark Corporations s.d.
- 1-10. Comp. Law: Civil Law Systems A s.d.
- 1-11. Employment Discrimination s.d.
- 1-13. Sociology of Law s.d.
- 1-14. Torts IV, Professor Kennedy, [Duncan McLean] s.d.
Law -Study and teaching -Massachusetts -Cambridge.