MS Eng 723.1
Crabbe, George, 1754-1832. George Crabbe poems, 1813-1817: Guide.
Houghton Library, Harvard Library, Harvard University
Harvard University, Cambridge, Massachusetts 02138 USA
© President and Fellows of Harvard College
Call No.: MS Eng 723.1
Repository: Houghton Library, Harvard Library, Harvard University
Creator: Crabbe, George, 1754-1832.
Title: George Crabbe poems,
Quantity: 1 collection (.1 linear feet (1 volume)
Language of materials: Collection materials are in English.
Abstract: Autograph manuscript poems by English poet George Crabbe.
41-353. Purchased from Barnet J. Beyer; received: 1941 August 14.
There are no restrictions on physical access to this material. Collection is open
George Crabbe Poems, 1813-1817 (MS Eng 723.1). Houghton Library, Harvard University.
Crabbe was an English poet and rector.
Autograph manuscript poems.
- [Crabbe, George] 1754-1832. A. MSS. Poems:
- (1):. 9 7-line stanzas, beginning: The Man possest a and gentle Mind. p.
- (2):. 25 lines, beginning: Thro' many a Year the Merchant Views; dated at head, April 15. 1814[and at end] Copied for Literary Journal, Aug. 20.
1817. p., written on verso of last page of above.
- (3):. 28 lines, beginning: Yes! now I know the Hour will come; dated at head, December 31. 1813. Exmouth. p,
- (4):. 28 lines, To the right Honbl Lady Jersey. March 4. at Belvoir Castle. 1814. p., written on verso of above.
- (5):. 20 lines, Belvoir March 4, [1814?]. p.
- (6):. 25 lines, To ---, beginning: If I were titled rich & young. p., written on verso of above.