MS Eng 1248
Pakington, Thomas, Sir. Sir Thomas Pakington manor rolls, 1568: Guide.
Houghton Library, Harvard Library, Harvard University
Harvard University, Cambridge, Massachusetts 02138 USA
© President and Fellows of Harvard College
Call No.: MS Eng 1248
Repository: Houghton Library, Harvard Library, Harvard University
Creator: Pakington, Thomas, Sir.
Title: Sir Thomas Pakington manor rolls,
Quantity: 1 collection (1 box (.25 linear ft.)
Language of materials: Collection materials are in English.
Abstract: Manor rolls of Lord of Aylesbury Sir Thomas Pakington.
65M-190. Gift of Hamill and Barker, 230 North Michigan Avenue, Chicago, Illinois 60601; received: 1966 May 26.
There are no restrictions on physical access to this material. Collection is open
Sir Thomas Pakington Manor Rolls, 1568 (MS Eng 1248). Houghton Library, Harvard University.
Pakington was an English knight and lord of Aylesbury.
Manuscript manor rolls in an unidentified hand concerning the land dispute between
Sir Thomas Pakington and William Hawtrey of Aylesbury, Bucks.
- Pakington, Sir Thomas, d. 1571. [Manor rolls] MS. (unidentified hands); [n.p., 1568 & n.d.]. 175s.(176p.)
Concerning the land dispute between Sir Thomas Pakington and William Hawtrey of Aylesbury, Bucks.
- (1). [Appeal to the queen for a subpoena directed to William Hawtrey and others in the
case of disturbances at Aylesbury, Bucks.; n.p., n.d.]. 36s.(36p.)
- (2). [Questions to be asked of William Hawtrey and others on behalf of Sir Thomas Pakington;
n.p., n.d.]. 11s.(11p.
- (3). [Answers of William Hawtrey to the interrogations of the court; n.p.] 7 May .
- (4). [Questions to be asked of Sir Thomas Pakington and others on behalf of William Hawtrey;
n.p., n.d.]. 20s.(20p.)
- (5). [Answers of Sir Thomas Pakington to the interrogations of the court; n.p.] 25 Jun
- (6). [Questions to be asked of the servants of William Hawtrey, together with the answers
of John Gregorie and others; n.p.]. 7 Nov . 68s.(69p.)