MS Mus 122.5
Pinkham, Daniel. Daniel Pinkham additional scores, 1969-1972: Guide.
Houghton Library, Harvard Library, Harvard University
Harvard University, Cambridge, Massachusetts 02138 USA
© President and Fellows of Harvard College
Call No.: MS Mus 122.5
Repository: Houghton Library, Harvard Library, Harvard University
Creator: Pinkham, Daniel.
Title: Daniel Pinkham additional scores,
Quantity: 1 collection (1 box (.5 linear ft.)
Language of materials: Collection materials are in English.
Abstract: Autograph manuscript scores by American composer Daniel Pinkham.
*71M-97. Gift of Mr. Daniel Pinkham, 150 Chilton Street Cambridge, Massachusetts 02138; received: 1972 June 20.
There are no restrictions on physical access to this material.
Daniel Pinkham Additional Scores, 1969-1972 (MS Mus 122.5). Houghton Library, Harvard
Pinkham (1923-2006) was an American composer.
Arranged alphabetically by title
Contains autograph manuscript scores of Pinkham's compositions.
- (4). Pinkham, Daniel, 1923- Brass trio. A.MS.s.; [n.p.] 3 Jan 1970. 5s. (5p.)
- (5). Pinkham, Daniel, 1923- Come, love we God. A.MS.s.; [n.p.] 28 Nov 1969. 2s. (4p.)
Score for carol for chorus of mixed voices and guitar.
- (7). Pinkham, Daniel, 1923- To think of those absent. A.MS.s.; [n.p.] 9 Dec 1969. 9s. (17p.)
Score for four-part chorus of mixed voices and guitar or piano.
Text by Norma Farber.
- (8). Pinkham, Daniel, 1923- A tucket. A.MS.s.; [n.p.] 1970. 1s. (2p.)
Score for two trumpets or recorders.
- (9). Pinkham, Daniel, 1923- A.L.s. to Helen Delano Willard; Cambridge, 19 Jun 1972. 1s. (1p.).
With printed program.