OASIS: Online Archival Search Information System
|http://nrs.harvard.edu/urn-3:DIV.LIB:div00015View HOLLIS Record
Questions or Comments Copyright Statement
© 1969 The President and Fellows of Harvard College
Call No.: bMS 15
Title: Lee Street Church (Cambridge, Mass.). Ladies Charitable Society. Records, 1846-1885
Repository: Andover-Harvard Theological Library, Harvard Divinity School
45 Francis Avenue
Cambridge, MA 02138-1911
Quantity: .35 c.f.(1 box)
Abstract: Records (minutes and annual reports, some in rhyme) of the Ladies Charitable Society of the Church, 1846-1885.
The Lee Street Church in Cambridge was gathered on September 7, 1846. Its first meeting house, dedicated March 25, 1847, was destroyed in a fire; its second was dedicated January 23, 1856. It merged with the Cambridgeport Parish in 1885, about the same time that the Cambridgeport Parish merged with and took on the name and endowment of the Third Congregational Society.
- Artemas Bowers Muzzey
- Henry Francis Harrington
- Abram Walter Stevens
- John Pindar Bland
This collection consists of records of the Ladies Charitable Society of the Church, 1846-1885. They include minutes and annual reports, some of which are in rhyme.