OASIS: Online Archival Search Information System
|http://nrs.harvard.edu/urn-3:DIV.LIB:div00014View HOLLIS Record
Questions or Comments Copyright Statement
© 1969 The President and Fellows of Harvard College
Call No.: bMS 14
Title: Harvard Street Church (Cambridge, Mass.). Women's Alliance Records, 1907-1924
Repository: Andover-Harvard Theological Library, Harvard Divinity School
45 Francis Avenue
Cambridge, MA 02138-1911
Quantity: 0.35 Cubic Feet (1 Box)
Abstract: Records of the Women's Alliance of the Church, 1907-1924.
The Cambridgeport Parish was also known as the Harvard Street Church after 1911 when it moved to a new building on Harvard Street in Cambridge. This church was the result of the merger of the Cambridgeport Parish in 1885, about the same time that the Cambridgeport Parish merged with and took on the name and endowment of the Third Congregational Society. It merged with the First Parish in 1939.
Ministers after the move to the Harvard Street Church
- Henry Hallam Saunderson
- Albert Levitt
- Frank Orville Holmes
- Wesley Goodson Nicholson
- William Bashford Richards
- Harry Lutz
This collection consists of the records of the Women's Alliance of the Harvard Street Church, 1907-1924.