Mss:899 1815-1859 A628
Anthony Family. Anthony Family Papers, 1815-1859: A Finding Aid
Baker Library Special Collections, Harvard Business School, Harvard University
Harvard Business School, Boston MA 02163.
© President and Fellows of Harvard College
Call No.: Mss:899 1815-1859 A628
Repository: Baker Library Special Collections, Harvard Business School, Harvard University
Creator: Anthony family
Title: Anthony family papers
Quantity: 1 linear feet (3 volumes, 1 box, 1 folder)
Language of materials: English
Gift of Mrs. Elizabeth Anthony Dexter, 1968.
Cite as: Anthony Family Papers. Baker Library, Harvard Business School.
Richard Anthony and his son, James, were part owners of the textile mills: Graystone
Mill, and Center Manufacturing Company in North Providence, R.I.
Contains a receipt book, 1820-1829, of Richard Anthony and Son; bills, deeds, and
accounts of James Anthony, his wife Sarah P. Anthony, and their estates; a ledger,
with general store accounts, 1815-1849, of George Waterman, which includes accounts
of Lewis A. Waterman and Edgar N. Anthony, printers; a cash book, 1851-1855, and bills
of Lewis W. Anthony; and legal documents and accounts for the Graystone Mill and Center
- Volume 1, 3, Receipt book (Richard Anthony and Son and Sarah P. Anthony, estate of James Anthony)
Date: 1820-1829, 1836
- Volume 2, George Waterman ledger
- Volume 1, 3, Lewis W. Anthony cash book
- Box 4, Folder 1, Lewis Anthony bills, letters to Frank W. Anthony and Henry B. Anthony, land deeds
- Box 4, Folder 2, Grocery accounts
- Box 4, Folder 3, Grocery accounts
- Box 4, Folder 4, Estate of Sarah P. Anthony
- Box 4, Folder 5, Legal papers (Center Mfg. Co. and Graystone Mill)
- Box 4, Folder 6, Judgements
- Box 4, Folder 7, Business bills
- Box 4, Folder 8, Estate of James Anthony bills and receipts
- Box 4, Folder 9, James Anthony, Richard Anthony and Son notes
- Box 4, Folder 10, Estate of James Anthony papers and accounts
- Box 4, Folder 11, James Anthony legal papers
- Box 4, Folder 12, James Anthony bills for house
- Folder 1, Deeds
General stores—Rhode Island.
Manufactures—Rhode Island—North Providence.