Mss:776 1939-1960 G491
Material relating to Gimbel Brothers, Inc. and Saks Fifth Avenue, 1939-1960 (inclusive):
A Finding Aid
Baker Library Special Collections, Harvard Business School, Harvard University
Harvard Business School, Boston MA 02163.
© President and Fellows of Harvard College
Call No.: Mss:776 1939-1960 G491
Repository: Baker Library Special Collections, Harvard Business School, Harvard University
Title: Material relating to Gimbel Brothers, Inc. and Saks Fifth Avenue
Quantity: 1.5 linear feet (3 boxes)
Language of materials: English
Gift of American Jewish Historical Society, July 1976.
Collection is open for research. Materials stored onsite. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information.
Cite as: Material Relating to Gimbel Brothers, Inc. and Saks Fifth Avenue. Baker Library,
Harvard Business School.
Material concerning two New York department stores collected by Louis Broido, New
York City lawyer. Includes land use study, labor contracts, financial statements,
and pension study.
- Box 1-2, Volume 1, Box 1-2, Volume 2, Land use study, Saks
- Box 3-5, Volume 3, Labor contracts, Gimbel's, Saks
- Box 3-5, Volume 4, Box 3-5, Volume 5, Financial statements
- Box 6, Actuarial reports for pensions
- Box 6Memorandum on labor matters during strikes
- Box 6, Report on operations
- Box 6Typed copy of account from Saturday Evening Post by Bernard F. Gimbel
- Box 6Material collected by Louis Broido, NYC lawyer
Department stores -- New York (State)
New York (N.Y.)--Commerce.