Mss:495 c.1929-1945 W585
J.J. White Paper Company. J.J. White Paper Company Records, circa 1929-1945: A Finding
Baker Library Special Collections, Harvard Business School, Harvard University
Harvard Business School, Boston MA 02163.
© President and Fellows of Harvard College
Call No.: Mss:495 c.1929-1945 W585
Repository: Baker Library Special Collections, Harvard Business School, Harvard University
Title: J.J. White Paper Company records
Date(s): circa 1929-1945
Quantity: 14 linear feet (9 cartons, 1 box)
Language of materials: English
The J.J. White Company records were received by Baker Library Special Collections
as a donation from the Dr. Charles V. Reynolds, Jr. in 1978.
Collection is open for research. Materials are stored onsite. Please contact email@example.com
for more information regarding this collection.
Cite as: J.J. White Paper Company Records. Baker Library, Harvard Business School.
Correspondence, orders, and bills (sampled), of a firm which produced waterproof paper
for use in building, packing of perishable products, and bleaching. The firm was founded
ca. 1919 and located in Canton, Mass. In 1963 it was sold to Phoenix Building Products
- Carton 1, Miscellany and correspondence A-G
- Carton 2, Miscellany and correspondence H-P
- Carton 3, Miscellany and correspondence R-Z and orders
Scope and Contents: Orders include agent's papers from Vincent Murphy, 1933-1937; J. Nettleton, 1940-1942;
and A.S. Page, 1933-1942.
- Carton 4, Orders by company A-G
Date: circa 1930
- Carton 5, Orders by company H-T and orders by number
Date: circa 1930
- Carton 6, Orders by number #26,000-#28,999
Date: 1936 August-1938 May
- Carton 7, Orders by number #29,000-#32,999
Date: 1938 June-1940 May
- Carton 8, Orders by number #32,300-#35,299
Date: 1940 May-1941 December
- Carton 9, Orders by number #35,300-#38,999
Date: 1941 December-1943 July
- Box 1, Orders by number #39,000-#39,799 and Bills
Date: 1936-1944 January